If you are interested in the position below, submit your resume here.
Information System Security Officer
Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
3-5 years computer security experience
Current DoD 8570 baseline certification for IAT II (one of the following: GSEC, Security+, SCNP and SSCP certifications)
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience and certifications
- Proficient with Windows Domain and Network Auditing
- Familiarity with SIPRNet environment
- Expert with Windows in a secure network environment.
- Proficient with network hardware- Able to troubleshoot, isolate and replace defective hardware
- Must be able to work in a constantly changing regulatory environment with short, mid, and long term timelines for remediating any non-compliance
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and able to adapt quickly to change
- Current DoD 8570 baseline certification for IAT II (Security+ and Network+)
- Good writing skills
- Past or current ISSM/ISSO experience
- DoD IS knowledge and experience
- Background or understanding of System Security Plans (SSP)
- Security hardening scripting/automation experience
- Knowledge of SIPRNet operations at the small enclave level.
- Microsoft OS Certification (MCSE Win 7 or other)
- Familiarity with Cisco network equipment- Able to plan, deploy, troubleshoot and backup